The Train the Trainer course is a highly interactive four-day course accredited by IWCF, which is now being delivered virtually. It directly meets the recommendations made by the IOGP 476 report which states that “the quality of learning involved in well control training and certification needs to be improved.” It also meets the recommendations that instructors must be certified according to IWCF standards and have their teaching ability assessed.
The course will enable instructors to teach effectively and confidently in the classroom, helping them to develop effective training materials and techniques that meet the course objectives and needs of learners.
By the end of the Train the Trainer course you will be able to:
- Develop well-structured training programmes
- Deliver well-structured training sessions
- Use training approaches suitable for adult learning behaviours
- Use effective presentation techniques to fully engage your students
- Develop communicative activities to encourage interaction, motivate your students and ease learning
- Use a range of evaluation techniques to ensure your training progresses.