The IWCF Assessor Training course was developed after recommendations from IOGP Report 476. This five-day course is designed to equip assessors with the knowledge and understanding required to conduct practical assessments to IWCF standards.
The course is designed to ensure assessors are competent and confident in their ability to assess practical assessments and ensure all candidates receive a consistently high standard of assessment globally.
The course is mandatory for all new practical Assessors as part of their accreditation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Set up an IWCF approved simulator to run an IWCF practical assessment
- Conduct practical assessments to the current IWCF standards
- Perform the role of the Level 3 or Level 4 candidate as required for an IWCF practical assessment
- Complete the documentation associated with IWCF practical assessments
- Understand the components of an IWCF approved well control simulator
- Program an IWCF approved simulator with a well that meets IWCF requirements.