The role of the practical assessor is to evaluate a candidate’s performance during the IWCF practical assessment by grading each candidate against a set IWCF criteria.
To be accredited as a practical assessor, applicants must:
- Have the relevant technical knowledge
- Have achieved the standard of IWCF certification for the programme they are applying to assess
- Have completed a training programme in the procedures, documentation and methodology of the IWCF practical assessment
- Have completed a training programme in the operation of each simulator model used at the applicant’s assessment centre
- Be able to programme each simulator to create an exercise that meets current IWCF well design rules
- Demonstrate their ability to carry out practical assessments according to the IWCF practical assessment procedure.
It is mandatory for all new practical assessors to attend the five-day long IWCF Assessor training course. This course is designed to give practical assessors the knowledge and understanding required to conduct practical assessments to IWCF standards. ensuring a consistent standard of assessment globally.
Click here to download our Assessor information. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org