Digital assessments are now available for Drilling Well Control and Well Intervention Pressure Control programmes at our global network of accredited centres.
The digital assessments are linked with FORUM and offer enhanced security features to candidates, as well as the centres providing them.
Accredited centres who run digital assessments will:
- Experience increased flexibility
- Save money as digital assessments will involve no courier costs
- Be more environmentally friendly, with less paper used and a reduced carbon footprint
- Offer instant monitoring of IWCF data and provide detailed real time reports.
Candidates will see a range of benefits when sitting digital assessments including:
- Instant results at the end of the assessment
- Instant resits for eligible candidates
- No waiting time for invigilator marking or check marking at IWCF.