To organise and motivate the project teams ensuring effective resourcing and planning. Manage progress across all projects and identify risks to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To define and manage Project Management standards, processes and procedures.
- To identify, appoint and manage external contractors to deliver projects.
- To ensure effective planning of projects to achieve the organisation’s vision.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the implementation of Board projects and initiatives to implement the organisations
- Formulate, organise and monitor interconnected projects
- Coordinate cross project activities and resource
- Define and implement project management standards, processes and procedures ensuring
they are followed across the organization
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Actively project manage approved projects delivering to time and budget
- Manage and coach the Project Supervisor, developing their project management skills
- Introduce project reporting protocols to track progress across multiple platforms and ensure
delivery within time and budget
- Design & implement processes for UAT, ensuring all issues are managed, tracked and resolved
- Create a suite of project communications for all levels within the organisation
- Maintain the project workbook, ensuring all projects are recorded and maintained
- Prepare reports for company directors and senior management team reporting program status
throughout its lifecycle
- Identify, appoint and manage external project consultants in line with procurement processes
- Oversee project data analysis including extracting data from Report Designer as required
- Introduce formal project management approaches and design and deliver training as required
- Manage budget planning for year ahead
- Design and deliver project management training as required.
Click here to download the full role profile.
Salary – competitive.
Full time / permanent.
IWCF’s head office is based in Montrose, Scotland but we can consider remote or hybrid working applications from candidates.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm (BST) Monday 27th September 2021.