We are looking for Well Intervention Pressure Control (WIPC) experts to help us review and develop our syllabi, assessments and technical programmes.
As IWCF operate internationally, we are looking to attract consultants from all global regions. Applicants must have the ability to work remotely.
Company: International Well Control Forum Operations Ltd
Skills: Well Intervention Pressure Control, Well Intervention, Completions
Other Skills: Risk Management, project management, well integrity, pedagogic competence
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: BSc or equivalent
Employment Type: Part-time consultant
Location: Home based
IWCF Technical Consultants are responsible for:
- promoting integrity and ethical standards;
- reviewing and auditing our question bank;
- creating and amending technical content for programmes and assessments;
- supporting the development of practical assessments; and
- providing technical guidance and support to our CEO and all relevant IWCF departments.
To be eligible for the position, consultants must have the following skills:
- B.Sc. or higher degree in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering or similar
- A minimum 15 years experience in well intervention within the oil and gas industry
- Project management and operational experience within an operating company or major service provider
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
We particularly value knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Well integrity assurance
- Risk management
- Project management
- Pressure control
- Well barriers
- Wireline operations
- Snubbing operations
- Coiled tubing operations
- Completion and workover operations
- Subsea operations.
How to Apply
Please apply by sending your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 5pm (GMT) on Friday 24th January.