IWCF forum system
In line with our commitment to progressive Well Control training, IWCF is introducing a new online administration and examination system called FORUM.
FORUM aims to make the whole training and assessment process more efficient, responsive and user friendly for training providers and candidates. Some of the benefits of the new system are:
- Allowing courses, assessments and exams to be scheduled online replacing the requirement for paper based forms such as test nomination forms, registration forms or CPIFs.
- Increased flexibility and enhanced reporting capabilities for training centres .
- Opportunity to deliver online exams with instant marking and instant resits for eligible candidates.
- Training centres that currently have to wait for exams to be marked will be able to issue temporary certificates to successful candidates the same day as the test when they have taken their test online.
- Registered candidates can view their IWCF training and qualification records.
- IWCF certificates will contain enhanced security features and will be able to be verified online.
A rollout programme including training and information on how to use the system will be implemented over the next few months and the new system will become fully operational during 2015.
Sign up to our ezine here to be kept up to date with all FORUM updates as well as other IWCF news.
For further information on the new five level Well Control training please visit the following pages:
New Level 1 Training
Drilling Well Control Programme Levels 2 to 4 Training
Well Intervention Pressure Control Levels 2 to 4 Training