IWCF FORUM system
FORUM is now live and we have began the process of rolling out the new system to our training centres. Please continue to use the current system until we contact you to begin the transition to the new system.
The FORUM presentation is now available for you to view and can be downloaded here.
The FAQ guide will help answer any questions you may have and can be downloaded here.
The Candidate Registration guide is available to be downloaded here.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com
What benefits will FORUM offer?
FORUM will provide a secure online portal which will offer significant benefits to the end users. These include:
- Allowing courses, assessments and exams to be scheduled online replacing the requirement for paper based forms such as test nomination forms, registration forms and CPIFs
- Increased flexibility and enhanced reporting capabilities for training centres
- Opportunity to deliver online exams with instant marking and instant resits for eligible candidates (available from late 2015) - please note: online exams will be a value added offering rather than a mandatory replacement for paper exams
- Training centres that currently have to wait for exams to be marked will be able to issue temporary certificates to successful candidates on the same day as the test when they have taken their exam online
- Registered candidates can view their IWCF training and qualification records
- IWCF certificates which feature enhanced security features will be able to be verified online
Sign up to our ezine here to be kept up to date with all FORUM updates as well as other IWCF news.
IWCF Information Sessions
Regional Information Sessions began in Mumbai, India in May before progressing through Asia, the Middle East and North America before finishing in Europe. These sessions were used to raise awareness of the introduction of FORUM, our new online administration system and to assist centre staff in having a smooth and easy transition when the new system launches.
Photo: FORUM Information Session, PTTCO in Bangkok.
The sessions have provided us with some very useful feedback which will help us during the development of the testing phase.
For anyone who was unable to attend an Information Session, we will continue to offer training with an online presentation available now at the top of the page, alongside a FAQ document which will guide you through the new process.
Although this exciting new initiative will offer the functionality and associated benefits of delivering online exams, we will still offer our members the choice of paper or online exam delivery.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on the new five level Well Control training please visit the following pages: