Train the Trainer
The Train the Trainer course is a highly interactive three-day course accredited by IWCF. It directly meets the recommendations made by the IOGP 476 report which states that “the quality of learning involved in well control training and certification needs to be improved.” It also meets their recommendations that instructors must be certified according to IWCF standards and have their teaching ability assessed.
The course will enable you to teach effectively and confidently in the classroom and help you develop effective training materials and techniques that meet your course objectives and needs of your learners.
By the end of the Train the Trainer course you will be able to:
- Develop well-structured training programmes
- Deliver well-structured training sessions
- Use training approaches suitable for adult learning behaviours
- Use effective presentation techniques to fully engage your students
- Develop communicative activities to maximise student interaction, motivate your students and facilitate learning
- Use a range of evaluation techniques to ensure your training progresses
The Train the Trainer course is suitable for both new and more experienced instructors who would like to further develop their teaching skills.
Our course provider TJS International Resources is an ILM Recognised Provider (ILM being formerly the Institute of Leadership and Management; part of the City and Guilds Group). This Effective Communication for Training Professionals Train the Trainer course is endorsed internationally by ILM which means you can have confidence that it is delivered and assessed to ILM standards.
You will receive an IWCF certificate on successful completion of this course. As ECTP Train the Trainer is globally endorsed by ILM, you will also have the option of an additional ILM certificate. This is priced at £69 (an ILM not IWCF fee.)
For any questions and to book your place on an upcoming Train the Trainer course please get in touch with Rae at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I am glad I travelled far… a good course!”
“A very good course and enthusiastic trainer!”
“This is a good idea by IWCF to organise this type of course for trainers and assessors.”
“I learned a lot from it. There was great interaction and the trainer was very personable!”
Dates of Train the Trainer courses for 2017 are:
- February 20th - 22nd- China
- February 23rd - 26th - China
- February 28th - March 2nd - Brunei
- March 14th - 16th - USA
- April 24th - 26th - IWCF, Montrose, UK
- May 15th - 17th - Germany
- June 7th - 9th - Chennai, India
- June 11th - 13th - Dubai
Please keep checking back throughout the year as more dates will be announced in due course. For further details or if you have any suggestions for course locations then please get in touch with email@example.com