The role of the Instructor is to deliver effective training to candidates attending IWCF accredited programmes.
There are two programmes that Instructors can teach:
- Drilling Well Control Programme
- Well Intervention Pressure Control Programme
To be accredited as an Instructor, applicants must:
- have the relevant technical knowledge
- have achieved the standard of IWCF certification for the programme they are applying to instruct
- demonstrate they can teach in a classroom environment
IWCF offer a Train the Trainer course for those who want to become Instructors. This interactive three day course demonstrates effective communication and presentation techniques. For further information on this course click here.
For further information, please contact email@example.com