Assessors are employed by the Accredited Centre to conduct assessments to the current IWCF standards.
To be accredited as an practical assessor, the applicant must;
- Meet the criteria regarding relevant previous experience;
- Meet a specific standard of IWCF certification for the programme that they are applying to assess;
- Undergo training in;
- IWCF practical assessment procedures.
- Operation of the simulators in the organisation where they are applying to be an assessor.
- Conduct a number of practical assessments whilst being monitored by an accredited assessor.
Assessors may be accredited at multpile centres.
For further information contact email@example.com