Developed after recommendations from IOGP Report 476, the IWCF Assessor Training course is a five day course designed to equip assessors with the knowledge and understanding required to conduct practical assessments to IWCF standards.
The course is designed to ensure Assessors are competent and confident in their ability to assess practical assessments and ensure all candidates receive a consistently high global standard of assessment.
The course is mandatory for all new practical Assessors as part of their accreditation.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Set up an IWCF approved simulator to run an IWCF Practical Assessment
- Conduct Practical Assessments to the current IWCF standards
- Perform the role of the Level 3 or Level 4 candidate as required for an IWCF Practical Assessment
- Complete the documentation associated with IWCF Practical Assessments
- Understand the components of an IWCF approved well control simulator
- Program an IWCF approved simulator with a well that meets IWCF requirements
“This course is a must!”
“Instructor demonstrated high skill in his role as an instructor, very well explained”
Course dates for 2017 are as follows. Please keep checking back as more dates are announced throughout the year.
- April 17th - 21st - IWCF, Montrose, UK
- April 30th - 4th May - Muscat, Oman
- May 8th - 12th - Germany
- June 5th - 9th - USA
- June 12th - 16th - South America
- July 17th - 21st - IWCF, Montrose, UK
- September 11th - 15th - TBC
- October 2nd - 6th - IWCF, Montrose, UK
For further details or for suggestions of course locations for Assesor Training courses please contact Rae at email@example.com